Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New blogger!

Hello,

I'm a new blogger, and not really sure what exactly to share, but thought it would be fun!
Try not to expect much happening around here, I may not get the chance to update my blog very often.

My cat (Molly) and I love to garden and are interested in vege/fruit growing particularly.
We have a couple of olive trees on our block and i have tried pickling recently with a salt water brine.
I test tasted last week and they are starting to taste like the olives we know and love, but still have a way to go.
The olive trees are grafted, half Kalamata and the other Giant Kalamata.

6 comments:

Cathode said...

Welcome to blogland. I am a relatively new blogspotter myself. I saw your comment over at cwm goch. Im in Perth as well with cats and vegies, lol.

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

Hi Mollydale!
Your cat looks remarkably familiar!

Thrilled to hear you've started blogging and what amazing looking olives - they look like a Milkwood recipe to me.

I'll be sure to drop in to your site regularly and see how their doing.
Hugs sis!

Mollydale said...

Hi Cathode,
Thankyou for your welcome. If you don't know already, I'm actually Cwm's sister!
I have visited your blog to gain inspiration as I too have narrow planting spaces down the side of our house.
What you've done so far is awesome!
I look forward to sharing what I can :)

Cathode said...

ah, thats classic. I didnt even know! I did think it was weird that Nat would say your cat looked familiar, lol.

You'll have to make it to one of our gardening coffee meets!
Thankyou for your kind words on my garden ... I have a long way to go yet : )

Tabor said...

Molly, thanks for stopping by one of my two blogs. Always fun to hear from someone from far away. I have been lucky enough to visit your country one time and would love to go back!

Anonymous said...

Another aussie blogger, and in our region, good stuff! Welccome to blogland, you'll meet some wonderful people...love the cats name by the way LOL